Commercial and Business Law
The Firm's attorneys who specialize in the areas of corporate and general business law represent corporations, partnerships and other forms of business entities engaged in a variety of operations, including manufacturing, real estate sales and development, international trade, and financial services. The Firm's corporate attorneys possess the experience and skills necessary to render a full range of legal services to our business clients, including:
- The formation of various forms of Polish corporations, partnerships and other legal entities;
- The closing of mergers, acquisitions and asset sales/purchases;
- The performance of due diligence with respect to Polish and international corporate transactions;
- The preparation, review and execution of contracts, leases and other documents;
- The dissolution or winding-up of corporate, company and partnership affairs.